creating a workforce where...
• Leaders and managers are leading to inspire, support and encourage
• Mental, emotional and physical well-being are encouraged and supported
• Ego battles aren’t stifling the progress of the organization
• Colleagues are celebrating each other‘s success and freely collaborating
• Employees are developing positive social connections at work, leading to greater engagement, retention and productivity
helps organizations create a mindful workplace culture by...
• Equipping participants with practical mindfulness techniques for managing stress and anxiety while improving focus and productivity
• Demonstrating the value of employees appreciating each others contributions
• Teaching methods to communicate with empathy
• Inspiring leaders to lead without ego
• Helping individuals manage their emotions and not give in to reactivity
HI, I AM PANDIT
Thank you for stopping by my website! If this is your first time here, you might not have known that I spent 15 years as a monk in New York City. Today I speak on Mindful Leadership, Resilience, Mental Health and Stress Management and help companies transform their workplace culture to create a more collaborative and engaging environment.
Even before leaving the monastery, I was speaking on college campuses around the country and had begun speaking at Fortune 500 companies. I was also invited to keynote at the World Government Summit in Dubai along with leaders from around the globe.
what is mindfulness?
Mindfulness has become a household phrase. It's being used by people of all walks of life.
But what is it, really?
It's not religious or spiritual and yes, it can be practiced in the workplace. The implementation of mindfulness means developing self-awareness, acknowledging our unconscious biases, seeing the glass as half-full and becoming emotionally intelligent. These are the concepts Pandit tries to instill into his audiences of all backgrounds.