creating a workforce where...
• Leaders and managers are leading to inspire, support and encourage
• Ego battles aren’t stifling the progress of the organization
• Colleagues are celebrating each other‘s success and freely collaborating
• Employees are developing positive social connections at work, leading to greater engagement, retention and productivity
helps organizations create a mindful workplace culture by...
• Equipping participants with practical mindfulness techniques for managing stress and anxiety while improving focus and productivity
• Demonstrating the value of employees appreciating each others contributions
• Teaching methods to communicate with empathy
• Inspiring leaders to lead without ego
• Helping individuals manage their emotions and not give in to reactivity
HI, I AM PANDIT
Thank you for stopping by my website! If this is your first time here, you might not have known that I spent 15 years as a monk in New York City. Today I speak on Mindful Leadership, Resilience, Team Building and Stress Management and help companies transform their workplace culture to create a more collaborative and engaging environment.
Even before leaving the monastery, I was speaking on college campuses around the country and had begun speaking at Fortune 500 companies. I was also invited to keynote at the World Government Summit in Dubai along with leaders from around the globe.
what is mindfulness?
Mindfulness has become a household phrase. It's being used by people of all walks of life.
But what is it, really?
It's not religious or spiritual and yes, it can be practiced in the workplace. The implementation of mindfulness means developing self-awareness, acknowledging our unconscious biases, seeing the glass as half-full and becoming emotionally intelligent. These are the concepts Pandit tries to instill into his audiences of all backgrounds.
COLLABORATE WITH ME
Pandit had the privilege to share his message at multiple SHRM Conferences, Oracle, The World Government Summit held in Dubai, TD Ameritrade and others, where powerful leaders and influencers such us Barack and Michele Obama, Viola Davis, Michael J.Fox, Rob Lowe and Simon Sinek were also invited to present.
His keynotes are perfect for conferences, company retreats, off-sites and
are great for corporate events and all types of social gatherings.
Pandit strongly believes that it's his genuine and irrevocable passion for inspiring other people to lead better quality lives is what has led him to his success as a speaker.
Pandit has helped many people from big and small companies to implement mindfulness techniques, release their stress and achieve the work-life balance that we all strive so hard for in our day-to-day lives. Some of the folks that have already benefitted from Pandit's Workshops work at Google, Intel, Bank of America, Harvard University, American Eagle and others.
His workshops create just the right environment to learn and implement unique practices right during the sessions. They are
ideal for groups of all sizes - small or big.